Friday, March 22, 2013

No Limits


Dear Jamil,

What a week this has been! I think I am finally coming back to reality and becoming emotionally stronger. I have been in a writing funk (hence no blog post for while) but I just read your latest blog post. It was just what I needed to read.

I just got back from our gymnastics banquet since we are hosting conference tomorrow. We went on an Argosy cruise ship around the Lake Union. I had a great time hanging out with the athletes. As you and me both enjoy those times with them.

However, the views on this cruise were amazing. Yet again in awe of the beauty of this world and our Creator. I took a ton of pictures of the sunset and the Seattle skyline. Your post was perfect because my caption for this picture (Instrgram and Facebook) mentioned that the sky is the limit. Great minds must think alike :)

"Surrender your whole being to Him to be used for righteous purposes" 
#seattlesunset
#theskyisthelimit


You are right. How amazing is it to know there are no limits with God
I will "AMEN" to that

I am so thankful we have this outlet to encourage one another
Just when I think I am alone (which is so silly) in this journey I read your blog post
I know we are journeying together through this crazy, yet beautiful life together


I will leave you with the lyrics of a song that I have had on repeat the last couple days hours


Divine Romance
Phil Wickham

The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty's all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I'm completely satisfied

For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it's filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God I'm completely satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment