Monday, March 4, 2013

Perfectly Cheesy

Dear Jamil!

I loved getting your text this morning! It was actually perfectly cheesy because I was thinking the same thing! This morning I woke up at home in Enumclaw and the sunrise was one of the most beautiful sunrises I have ever seen. I heard the birds chirping and the sunrise was breathatking. I was in awe. Spring is coming!



I am about to leave work but I wanted to write in our journals :) I wrote a post in my other blog about the life of adventure God has called for us. It gives me joy, hope and so much excitement to see what God has in store of both of us! As I stare at this picture, I am reminded of Gods love, Gods grace and goodness! And that no matter where I am in life right now, no matter what mixed emotions, struggles and questions I have, I am reminded that He keeps His promises and fulfills our hearts desires. The sunrise is beaufiful and breathtaking and I catch myself dreaming just staring at it! haha talk about cheesy!

We are just two ordinary people who are saying YES to an extrordinary God. So here is too a life of adventure for us both!

Have a great Monday evening! Love ya.

Love, Jenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment