Saturday, March 9, 2013

Its a Wonderful Life





Dear Jamil~

Good morning sunshine!

Just a quick journal entry because I am have to get my 7 mile run in this morning! I have been putting off those longs run and finally put my pride aside and asked for my friends help. She is coming at 8am to run with me. Running is definitely not my forte :/ BUT I am still excited, motivated and encouraged as I know I am running to help children :)

I just have to share that yesterday was an amazing day. I got up in the morning, did my devotion and spent the morning, afternoon with my dad, sister and Jace. We drove down together to our women's game who was playing in the conference tournament. It was so great to just be a fan! Not have any duties during the event and just hangout with my family. And to see so many parents and other fans come up to my sister and dad to chat and let them made my heart swell! haha I love having them a part of my life at SPU but then again I also have a feeling this wont be the last time we travel together somewhere. Again, I only can write this to you because I don't want anyone at work seeing, but I just don't picture myself at SPU my whole career. I know God is calling me to something else. And being with my family yesterday, traveling with them, talking about how God is working in ALL of our lives, I think God has a great plan for my whole family. So, I don't know where I am going with this but I needed to write out how I am feeling :)

God is continuing to open up doors of adventure for me and I am excited to see where they lead! I am open and saying YES to where HE is leading me. Such a great feeling, an exciting feeling knowing God has called us for a life of adventure. All we need to do is say YES. I have a feeling God is just getting started for the BOTH of us :)

And you can call me Jenzie or Jessie, whatever your big heart desires at that moment! It is hard to believe that not even a year ago we met. Little did that Starbucks barista know that she created a life long bond :) I am too excited for these journals! I am excited to see where our lives go as we seek Him more and more. I am excited to go along this "journal journey" with you! Thank you for being such an encouragement and support through this crazy, ever changing, yet amazing life. 

Ok, off to get ready for my run! EEEK! I hope I survive :) I am lame and have no pictures either :/

Have a great Saturday Jamil! Love ya!

Love, 
Jessie 

No comments:

Post a Comment