Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Clothed in HIS Salvation

Dear Jenzie,

Happy early morning to you. I am about five minutes from hopping onto a charter bus with the women's basketball team for our conference basketball championships, but wanted to post before my departure.

In the midst of all the hard work we have been putting into our careers, I think we often put a lot of pressure on ourselves to strive for "perfection". I wanted to share a great devotional from last month that has really challenged my thinking, but most importantly, REAFFIRMED many things for me.



We are not meant to be perfect - and it is such a basic concept that I often forget. 

As it mentions, "I died for your sins, so that I might clothe you in My garments of salvation."

How lucky are we to have such an awesome God? 


Today is a new day and we shall rejoice and be GLAD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment