Monday, March 10, 2014

Lord, the time is getting closer



Lord, the time is getting closer
June 15th is coming fast
I am still holding onto Your promise and truth that You have a plan for me
I will always go back to that day in October
You were so clear and told me this was my last year at SPU
You are a BIG God, a God of miracles and abundance
help me to ignore my critics or close friends and family who doubt what I am doing
They dont understand Your path for me
Lord, You have called me into something bigger -beyond what I am imagine or see
 I dont know what exactly, but I am trusting You will have something soon
Open a door I never imagined Lord and let Your Glory shine ALL over my life
 
 
 
Let Your light shine in a way that puts every ones doubts aside
Let your Glory shine so bright that they when they see me life,
They exclaim "Only by God"
 I am steppping out into faith with You because thats all I know how to live right now
Lead me to Your Glory, Your path for my life
Open a door and I will follow... anywhere
All You have to say is "GO"



No comments:

Post a Comment