Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Time to Wipe our Lenses

Dear Jessie, 

I don't frequent Pinterest very often, but when I do, I love reading motivational quotes. Whether these quotes have a scenic background, or could have been written in a better choice of font, they always make me think! And if you THINK about it, isn't that what quotes are suppose to do? They help to reawaken our process of how we see, approach or conduct things in they way we would normally operate. In a way, its like cleaning the lenses of our outlook on life. Negativity, hardships and the wear and tear of our careers attempt to get us off balance. They blur our vision with dirt and smears that make things fuzzy, attempting to push us off the pathway that the Lord seeks us to follow.

So here I am, cleansing the lenses of my outlook on life. They may not be squeaky clean, and they will get dirty on a recurring basis, but I have my eyes fixated on HIM...and the cleansing to keep me in HIS direction can never take place too often. 





No comments:

Post a Comment