Monday, July 8, 2013

Have You Ever Held A Mustard Seed?

Dear Jenzie, 

Thank God It's Monday! That's my positive, upbeat attitude going into the work week. I came across a beautiful image with a verse I do not ever recall reading before. I did some digging flipping in my Bible to better understand God's words. 


So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.” — Matthew 17:20 (NKJV)
When circumstances appear to take an unexpected turn, sometimes our faith can be rocked.
To You, Lord, who created the universe and the mountains, the obstacles in my life are comparably the size of tiny stones. I trust You to help me step over these challenges.
So what does this mean?
What I interpret from this is that adversity should never be the end of our faith; it should be the beginning. No matter the adversity, a strong faith will enable us to endure life’s 
toughest hardships.

No comments:

Post a Comment